Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hoover U5140-900 Tempo Widepath Bagged Upright Vacuum


The Tempo WidePath features a 15-inch cleaning path for super fast vacuuming when you need it the most. Plus, the WidePath cleans indoor air while you vacuum, thanks to an innovative allergen filtration system that traps 100 percent of dust mites, 99.98 percent of ragweed, and common grass pollens for cleaner breathing and fresher air. A powerful, 12 amp motor provides ample suction and doesn't leave anything behind. A brilliant headlight illuminates the cleaning path to ensure thorough vacuuming. Onboard tool storage keeps attachments, such as a dusting brush, furniture nozzle, crevice tool, and two extension wands in close reach. A smaller profile (approximately 33-1/4 by 18-1/2 by 9-1/2 inches) and lighter overall weight makes the Tempo WidePath easy to push, and easier to maneuver around and under furniture, too. And, your purchase is covered by a Hoover one-year warranty. Get a Tempo WidePath, and never get behind on the housework again!

I purchased the Tempo Widepath and I was very pleased with it. I felt like it did very well. I felt like my house was clean after using this product. The vacuum was also very light and easy to carry around the house, especially upstairs. My vacuum cleaner was able to pick up all sorts of dust. I would recommend this vacuum cleaner to anybody who likes easy cleaning and light vacuum cleaners.

2 comments:

  1. Its a really too informative to us, good perception of images and good description by

    which any one can get information what they want to this post.......As for as my thinking

    is concerned this one is the best post by which any one can be satisfied and comfortable

    to understand each and every products and services.
    Hoover Vacuum Cleaners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time I used to always check blog posts within the first hours in the break of day, because I like to get information increasingly more. site

    ReplyDelete